Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 rapid loading take up spool
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:55:08 +0200

The same thing happened to me 2 days ago.
Used the Leica insertion procedure to the letter
saw the rewind lever turn when advancing to the first frame and discovered
at sequence number 40 that something was wrong
then rewound in half a turn
what film were you using?
mine was scala

felt really stupid