Subject: RE: [Leica] I See Dead People & PAW Ketchup
From: DanKPhoto@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:21:06 EDT

B.D.,
I understand better from your response, and I guess I really don't have
anything much to argue with you, other than to quibble about taking the
nanosecond before tripping the shutter.  Pehaps that's a time-management
issue.  As far as Winnogrand's amazing eye, yes!  And he shot a lot.  I have
read he left behind garbage bags full of exposed film which were subsequently
developed under a grant (to preserve the images).   But I haven't seen
anything of this work.  I wonder what happened to it?
Regards, Dan Kapsner