Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash -- and a Virus update
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:11:20 -0400

I've been getting a bunch of Kletz, too, another rash on Sunday. (Rob,
that's not as painful.) Norton AV catches them, but since I got a few
automatic notifications from somebody's server scanner, I ran the sys scan
tool that Symantec provides. It can up clean, so I assume I'm not a
culprit. Correct?

I indorse Eudora as an Outlook replacement. It's less vulnerable, very
functional, and it's named after a good photographer.

CP