Subject: [Leica] Outed by sonny carter....
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:49:43 -0400

>It may seem unlikely, but there is a hidden side to Kyle Cassidy. Just when
you think tats, piercing and gory >goth is his mainstay, he'll post a
picture of a politico, or a famous musician.  Sometimes he even posts pics
>of Rockers ... but kid's birthday parties?
>
>http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/partay1.jpg

Now that I've been duely outed ... I should point out that the PLUG's 10
commandments do not forbid photographing kids birthday parties, only showing
those photographs to people unrelated to said kids:

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/plug/10/index.html

That in mind, who gets punnished for the publication of this photo of my
neices? Me or Sonny? I vote for Sonny. My transgression was totally
unintended.

I throw myself on the mercy of the lug (note rapid finger pointing towards
son),

Kc

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Outed by sonny carter....)
Reply from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> ([Leica] test)