Subject: [Leica] Hold on to your leicas! Kyle spoke too soon! Film is not yet dead !
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:50:06 -0400

So last weekend I'm out photographing skateboarders
(http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ckershenblatt1/dogbite.mov) and what do I
discover? That a 17mm lens on a nikon d100 AINT WIDE ENOUGH TO SHOOT NO
SKATEBOARDERS PROPERLY. So what did I do? I cried, of course, because I had
traded my m6 and 15mm lens to a hobo for some magic beans saying "ha! You
fool! Film is dead!"

(now when these full frame digi's come out at photokina, don't be standing
near the leica booth, the vacuume might suck you off your feet)

Now where's that hobo?

P.s. I didn't make the movie, just the still photo, my nephew made the
movie.