Subject: Re: [Leica] An Apology/calling Dr. Phil
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:56:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/02 7:59:34 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< You know, Rob, I've seen disingenuous communications in my day, but this

really takes the cake. What you did was quite intentionally violate one of

the most basic rules of communication on a list of this type. I know that

you are not so terminally stupid as to not realize that I communicated with

you "Off-List" because I wanted to communicate with you directly and

privately, rather than get this kind of pissing match going on the LUG.

B. D.

Good god.

Small children have grown into wizened adults.  Whole species of flora and
fauna have become extinct.  Anna Nicole Smith has completed a whole season on
E!....and this thread is still going....

Does Brian have to call Dr. Phil into the LUG or what?

- -kim