Subject: [Leica] LUG - Off subject emails
From: TheGadsby@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:18:41 EDT

I am very concerned that most of the emails I receive through this user group
are not  really related to the use or  abuse of Leica products.

Whist I have recieved considerable help with minor leica problems or advice
and information most of the email are just binned without reading.

I have just come back for a 7 day holiday and I had 1000 emails waiting to be
looked at and it was immediatly obvious that less than 5 % were worth reading
!!!

Come on you guys and gals sort your selves out and stick to the subject !!

John Gadsby