Subject: RE: [Leica] finder flare
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:43:32 -0400

This is a VERY funny post, Daniel - "Word is Leica won't leave us in a bind
here. They know about it. Give them six more months."

Daniel, they've know about it since 8?, when the M6 came out. People on this
list have been complaining about it on and off for all the years I've been
here - check the archives. This is a problem as old as the M6 which Leica
has, up until recently, either ignored or denied.
B. D.