Subject: Re: [Leica] finder flare
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:21:20 -0500

This is the reason I have not bought a M7. Waiting in them to fix this,
the ISO loose dial problem, the advance lever locking up problem, the
battery cover popping off problem. the blinking in the viewfinder when
in non ISO mode problem and one or two others I can not recall. I will
be first in line when they address and resolve these problems. Also,
rumor has it they may becoming out with an engraved topple.