Subject: Re: [Leica] finder flare Now single cask whisky
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:46:45 +0100

I have been a member of a malt whisky circle for a couple of years.  They
send out single cask whiskies every quarter.  The current one is a 1973
highland malt from the Macduff distillery, which produces a single malt
called Glen Deveron.  Haven't opened it yet - as I have a bottle of
Knockando on the go which is one of my favourites.  I can send details to
anyone about the whisky circle if you want to contact me off-list...

regards

Mark