Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 37 - BeePoo!
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:54:13 +0100

I've had a few shots spoiled by poor focusing - I use a 0.72 body.  I bought
a viewfinder magnifier for it and whilst it was expensive and took ages to
arrive, it did the trick.  And it's cheaper than having a 0.85 body.
As far as camera shake is concerned, I have used the 90 at 1/60 sec but
prefer to keep at around 1/125 or 1/250 to ensure good results.  The
downside of course, is less DOF so focusing becomes even more important.

Mark