Subject: Re: [Leica] Needing some lighting/M6 TTL help
From: "Robert D. Baron" <rbaron@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:19:50 -0500

> I'm wanting to know if anyone uses a synch cord from a M6 TTL to monolights?

A couple of weeks ago I bought an Alien Bees monolight (
http://www.alienbees.com ) which I use bounced off their brand umbrella
to take photos of our puppies.  I use it connected via their synch cord
to an M6ttl and also to an R8 with no problems.

See, for example,
http://www.concentric.net/~Rbaron/ChelPupsJuly02.html/image24.html .

(I first measure exposure by hooking the synch cord to a Sekonic 608
flash meter in incident mode and then opening up a stop with color
negative film to get the texture of the pup's fur well recorded; it is
clear from the literature the ttl flash measuring system in the camera
will not work with the monolight.)

Hope This Helps.

- --Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Needing some lighting/M6 TTL help)