Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica's Marketing Dilemma
From: "leirex@access4less.net" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:05:45 -0400

That's also why Leica made the M3 with such a magnificent view/rangefinder.
I have made a raft of nice flying seagull shots with my M3 and 90 Elmarit
or 135 Tele-Elmar, let alone with the SL and longer lenses hand held.  I
always had better pictures than with my G2 and 90 Sonnar.  I always had
much better results than with my N80 with a zoom.  Even my poor eyesight
stricken with 20-year-old diabetes prefers either the SL or the M3 combo.

Regards,
David Lee