Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] US Flag M7
From: leicauser@ntlworld.com
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:06:47 +0000

There is a UK version too - I spoke to the UK sales manager at a recent Leica Day at my local dealer and he said there are only 30 M7s with the UK flag. They're not supposed to be for sale yet as the dealers are meant to use them for demo.

My father managed to buy the one at my local dealer last Sunday as the manager wasn't there and the staff who were there didn't know the camera was a special one. My father also got a 10% discount!

Joe Chan