Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Truly upon us?
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:46:21 -0400 (EDT)

Or a film camera that doesn't need film?

If the country where you *live* doesn't have AA batteries, it
probably also lacks indoor plumbing.  If it lacks indoor plumbing, it
might lack electricity.  If it lacks both of those, it may also lack
photo chemicals.  If it lacks *any* of those three then there is no film
processing of any type.