Subject: [Leica] URL for my DIY b+w paper dev. tank
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:55:22 +0200

The following is what I posted to the pure silver list, just in case
there is a b+w printer on the LUG

http://www.almqvist.net/chris/tank/

Here is a photo of the paper developer tank I just made. Thanks to
those who helped with advice. Richard will be pleased to read that
some of the advice given by him is also being followed.

.. and yes, as you will notice, I do not have a camera with shift and
tilt, and the scan is a straight scan. Perhaps I  could have adjusted
it with Photoshop, but I prefer my darkroom

- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or
F 50590 Regnéville sur Mer