Subject: RE: [Leica] Downloadable Erwin Puts Book
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:19:24 -0400

Steve - and all the others of you who I know will instantly leap to Erwin's
"defense:"

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with Erwin's acting as a consultant to
Leica or any other company. More power to him.

But I seem to recall that Mr. Puts went to great lengths to proclaim his
independence from Leica. This is the guy who said he never took ANYTHING
from Leica.

If you don't see a conflict here, Steve, I sure feel sorry for the
subscribers to your publications.

And by the way, "slut?" If I whore for anyone Steve, I'll be the first to
tell my readers I'm getting paid for what I do.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] Downloadable Erwin Puts Book)