Subject: RE: [Leica] Downloadable Erwin Puts Book
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:46:02 -0400

No, but the existence of an obvious conflict of interest unavoidably raises
the question of whether a person has been unduly influenced. And the
person's work should be judged in light of the conflict, and the question.
Particularly when the person in question vehemently denied - on this list
and his own "private" list, the existence of such a conflict.

B. D.