Subject: Re: [Leica] APPOLOGY
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:42:47 -0400

Sorry to disappoint you, I unsubscribed of my own accord earlier this week
after too many <Boring old farts and their regrets> posts, although I can
see how attractive such posts would be to you , Steve. Prove otherwise. You
have my explicit permission to post here, obtained from Jim Brick, the email
to me telling me he had thrown me off the list. Failing that, you are as
always, a sack of ordure.
Best