Subject: Re: [Leica] APPOLOGY
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:30:03 -0400

http://158.121.116.128/s.phillips/topica.html

Oh, my official get out of jail free card. Doesn't seem to be signed by Jim
Brick, but he probably thinks he controls Topica too. While you're in the
dictionary at "ordure", why don't you oink your way over to across to
"photo"; might help you out.

BTW I'm still waiting to find out when I was thrown out.