Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW week 38
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 07:20:11 +0200

Dave,

As a general rule, you are right that one should take the pictures that
satisfy the photographer, not to satisfy others (I am of course
excepting pros who must satisfy the client). But I do not live in a
vacuum and so I enjoy posting the pictures and getting feedback. In this
particular case I was very unsure which of these two pictures was the
better one--I chose the main because I wanted to isolate the subject,
but in retrospect I realized that the person in the background adds to
the picture and the main subject's expression is much more interesting
in the alternate. Part of my purpose of posting PAWs is to get this type
of comments and improve my photography.

Nathan

Replies: Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW week 38)