Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW week 38
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:40:51 -0500

Nathan,
    My apologies for taking so long to look at your PAW; my family and I
have been in and out of town for several weeks, and now I am finally
getting time to look.  I agree with your sentiments below; we are
ultimately responsible for the content of our pictures, but others'
opinions help us see our work in new ways.  With that said, I agree with
the others; the social aspect of the alternate shot brings out this
gentleman's spirit, and that's what you are trying to capture in this
portrait. It reminds me of watching my dad with his brothers; they are
Cajun, and they become much more animated speaking in French than they do
when speaking English.  It's a nice shot.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net