Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea PAW current
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:22:21 -0500

Lea,
    I'm sorry to hear your Photo-a-Day period is finished, but all these good
things must come to an end.  I feel saddened having a daughter myself and
imagining her going off to college.  However, it will be such an exciting and
formative time for her. Perhaps she'll try to take a photo a day now...does
she have a digital camera?  I think it would fun to get a record of her
college days.  If she is anything like me, the way she sees the world will
change every day.
    I like the portrait of Caitlin--what a great expression--and the shot of
Seamus.  Though I think eyes usually drive people pictures, and I try to get
down at the level of the child, I like to pictures that break those rules and
work. This is one such shot, I suspect, because it captures the busy and
involved play of a young child who doesn't care that he is sitting in dirt in
his pajamas.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net