Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea PAW current
From: "Lea Murphy" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:12:07 -0500

Michael,

Thanks for your comments and observations.

Re: the shot of Caitlin, only 2 days before had both her front teeth
accidentally knocked out by her little brother, Seamus, and was showing the
space off. She is a beautiful little girl but hard to for me to get a good
shot of...she's typically very aware of the camera. This is one of my
favorites of her.

Lea