Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGforum and feuds?
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 07:17:29 -0700

Will
I'm with you.  I don't know if this is possible, but perhaps Brian could put
some kind of filter on the LUG that once a thread has gotten out of hand he
could route that mail to the LUGforum so members of the LUG never see that
post.  Of course, this means a value judgement, but I would trust his
judgement.  He seems like a very tolerant person.  That way, when people see
their post not showing up, and they want to continue in their pissing match,
they can go to the LUGforum.

Aram

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] LUGforum and feuds?)
Reply from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] LUGforum and feuds?)