Subject: [Leica] so early in the year... (kyle won't shut up)
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 11:38:11 -0400

>well at least you have given me the facts, but where can we find the
>answers ;-) I feel quite tired, and so early in the year

so early in the year? early in the year? by my calculations it's week 38!
and i've been letting you people live so quietly and unharrassed most of the
year so i'll unload some pix on you (muhahaha):

somebody asked "how are the goths" and ... they're doing nicely, carfax
abbey, seraphim shock, and nicki jaine:

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/35/index.html
 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/36/index.html

a family photo i think i can show around (and that's saying a lot, coming
from me):

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/37/index.html

and some neighborhood shots, that could turn into a project:

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/38/index.html

now back to your regularly scheduled flame war,

kc

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] so early in the year... (kyle won't shut up))
Reply from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] so early in the year... (kyle won't shut up))
Reply from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] so early in the year... (kyle won't shut up))