Subject: Re: [Leica] so early in the year... (kyle won't shut up)
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 19:24:32 +0200

BTW, Kyle, as I'll never tire of telling you: you are a fantastic writer.

"..it sounds like millions of metal beetles crawling over taut rice paper"
(quoted from memory) - excellent. Shades of Iain M Banks, Wolfe and Pynchon
(the runcible spoon fight - mythologising the absurd and squalid) in
everything you write. Work on it. You'll be kicking yourself all the way to
Parr's funeral if you don't.

Any damn fool can take a picture.

- -- Rob

http://www.robertappleby.com