Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Downloadable Erwin Puts Book and B.D.:
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:57:30 -0700

You don't seem to understand that most of us are here to share and learn.
What we don't want to be learning is the bad behavior that is being
exhibited by some on the list when they could take their battles off list.

Alas, it may well  be that the belligerents can only get satisfaction
performing before a captive audience.

Tristan stated his concern without name calling.  He identified bad behavior
without personal attack.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California