Subject: Re: [Leica] Clementine
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 14:42:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/02 10:36:28 AM, steve@icommag.com writes:

<< Gerry,

Nice picture. Does Clementine know that people around the world are looking
at this?

sl >>

In a message dated 9/29/02 11:26:23 AM, gwpics@ntlworld.com writes:

<< To be perfectly frank, no she doesn't but I know she will not mind!

Gerry >>

oh dear.

not to create animus on the thread, but I always ask friends (or in the case
of paid models have releases) before I unleash their bodies on the net.  to
me it's common courtesy no matter how close we are .....

- -kim