Subject: [Leica] For Sale or Trade 90mm Summicron and 135 Elmarit
From: "Stephen Cysewski" <cysewski@gci.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:38:10 -0800

Want to trade or sell 90mm Summicron Latest Pre-APO version for 90mm
Elmarit M Latest version

For me size is more important then speed. This is a mint lens with box
and leather case. The latest version before the APO model. Even comes
with a Leica 55mm filter. Please email me with question. The Elmarit M
can be either black or silver but should be in Excellent condition also.
I would also sell the lens for $600.

I want to sell a 135 2.8 Elmarit in excellent condition, comes with
leather case and box and all caps. Really beautiful condition.  The
price for the lens is $575.

I can accept PayPal and would ship through USPS Priority with insurance.

Please email me at Stephen Cysewski ffsdc@uaf.edu for questions or
information