Subject: [Leica] OT: Virus stuff....
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 22:34:32 -0700

Yes, we are getting bombarded by these pesky viruses.... Thanks to Mr.
Norton, I remain free of them, but get assaulted at least 2-7 times a
day.....  So here are some thoughts....

The viruses get my name from your address list ( or phone book, whatever you
wish to call it...)  Why is my name in your address list?  Do you
communicate with me often?  Or is it that you have ticked some button in
your Outlook program  ( or other) that automatically placed my name in your
book because you emailed me one time in your life?  I think it is probably
the later.....

The bottom line is to go thorough your address book and figure out who
should NOT be there, and eliminate them .....  that cuts down on the
possibility of some nasty spreading of viruses.....  It is better than
nothing

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] OT: Virus stuff....)