Subject: Re: [Leica] Viruses from the LUG?
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@skynet.be>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 09:18:35 +0200

>> I got the Bugbear virus last night from Loehndorf,
>
>It is extremely difficult to track down the actual source of such viruses.
Please don't make statements about where you think >it came from unless you
are absolutely sure that you are right. The "From" address that shows up in
your email software is >always a forgery.

This saturday morning I've got one "from??" Steve Le Hurray (the 4th or 5th
w32.bugbear for 3 days - infected files from Loehndorf and others are
*.data, *.pdf.exe or *.pif.exe). Daily updated Norton works fine :-) (until
now).

Bernard

bernard.degaute@skynet.be