Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Catching up...
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 20:46:41 -0500

Eric,
    Thanks for the kind words.  I'll try this shot without the tree.  I also
need to play with the levels in this shot in PS.  It was a backlit shot, hence
the poor light on her face, but I couldn't get it any other way,
unfortunately.
    Good to have you back on the LUG.  I saw in the Rapidwinder distribution
list that you were moving.  Are you settled in now?  Where's home now? And
how's that adorable daughter of yours.  I'm hoping for some new posts soon.
Best,
Michael