Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica service
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 12:11:55 -0400

At 08:48 AM 10/7/02 -0700, you wrote:
>No, I'm not a member of their pro service. The last time I checked. they
>wanted my credit card number to be registered. I found that kind of
>request a bit odd, so I declined by neglecting to respond.
>Slobodan Dimitrov

You might want to check again.  The application that I filled out did not
require a credit card number, only credentials listed on company letterhead
and a list of your Leica equipment.  It doesn't cost anything and is worth
it for the expedited service, discount on repairs and loaner equipment.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: