Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Traveling to Canada from US...
From: Michael Cahill <mcahill@laurelgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:01:12 -0400

was in Eastern Canada in August.  Had passports, weren't needed.  Two
forms of ID were sufficient.  Coming back through to the States we were
accosted by the Border Patrol.  Certain bags in the car were searched,
questions asked and we were generally made to feel uncomfortable,
something these guys are really good at.

On Tuesday, October 8, 2002, at 12:01 PM, Frank Filippone wrote:

> A better question is if they will allow him to return to the US.....?
> Without the full body cavity search.
>

> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net
>

>  I seem to remember
> in the past you simply needed your drivers license to get in/out, but I
> don't know about these days...
>

> --

The Laurel Group
On-Site Creative Services