Subject: Re: [Leica] OK I'm here and I'm staying here 2
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 21:43:34 +0200

Mark,

By far the easiest way is to use Photo.Net or the Leica Gallery, as
others have pointed out. However, if you want to "roll your own", you
can download a nice template from Kyle Cassidy:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/paw/

Then you need some web hosting service, and you can simply follow the
instructions on Kyle's site and start posting.

Nathan