Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Traveling to Canada from US...
From: Paul Hardy Carter <carterph@wanadoo.es>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:48:12 +0200

Michael,

Are you really suggesting that as long as you check or exclude everyone who looks Middle-Eastern, has dark skin, is Muslim or speaks Farsi, that the US will be safe from terrorist attack?

Aside from the obvious point that practically everyone who fits these criteria is not a terrorist and means no harm to anyone.

- - PHC