Subject: [Leica] A couple of candids
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:44:51 -0700

These pictures come from the same roll of T400CN as my pictures from the
LHSA gathering.  I'll have a few more of those in the next few days.  But
first, a brief digression.

These candids are of a couple of dear friends of ours, recently back from
several years living in China.  The evening's conversation gave me an
opportunity to compare a 35mm Summilux ASPH (borrowed, alas) with my 35mm
Summicron-M (4th version).  Both wide open.  They are both wonderful
lenses, and oh, how different they are!

http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/currentpics/PaulChun00.htm
http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/currentpics/PaulChun03.htm

Comments welcome.