Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - weeks 39, 40 - heninger
From: Roger Cantwell <rcantwell@peeble.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 10:46:36 +0100

Per Claesson wrote:
> "Waiting" (week39) is real good.

I hadn't seen these before, so apologies if this one's been discussed.

The stairs picture reminds me of one I took from the top of The Monument
[1] in London:

http://jollyroger1.future.easyspace.com/images/SPIRALFS.JPG (warning -
nearly 400KB)

I like the people's arms - they're a bit surreal.  The exposure was
about 1/30 at f/2.8.  There are 311 steps, in case you were wondering.

[1] It commemorates the Great Fire of London in 1666.  However, it's
always simply called "The Monument", probably to confuse tourists ;-)
- --
Roger