Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: upgrading to new scanner
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 07:43:14 -0400

I had the same problem with my LS-2000 after only 2 years of moderate use.
I spent the $250 to have Nikon fix it. During the next 6 months, it went
back and forth 4 times between me and Nikon repair.
Each time it came back with different problems.
To their credit, Nikon finally gave me a new LS-4000!
The LS-400 works great. Hopefully it will last longer my LS-2000.

Eric