Subject: [Leica] New Leica User Site and Photo Gallery
From: "Dirk Seffern" <dirk.seffern@web.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:30:07 +0200

Hi,

I just wanted to inform you about my new Leica user Site
(http://www.leicainfo.com). There are already over 430 registered users
since its online debut on 24.9.2002.

This site contains a well structured, easy searchable user forum incl. a
mailing list.

There is also a state of the art Leica Photo Gallery included, where you can
easily upload your photos, discuss them with others, rate them, send
e-cards, make slide shows etc. etc. etc.

Photo competitions are planned for the feature. Scans of Leica manuals and
brochures will come soon and many more features.

Any feedback and suggestions for improvements are welcome!

Dirk