Subject: [Leica] new photo-discussion site online: www.photoforumonline.com
From: "Dirk Seffern" <dirk.seffern@web.de>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 06:24:08 +0200

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to inform you, that I went online today with my new Photo
Gallery (www.photoforumonline.com).

You can upload there your own pictures easily and discuss them with others.
You can get e-mail notifications, whenever a comment bwas made to a photo
you are intersted in. You can create you own private or public albums, you
can send photos as e-cards, you can make slide shows and much more.

This is a state of the art photo-discussion software and second to none on
the market. Feel free to test it. As long as you are not registerd there,
you will NOT see all features available. A German version is in the
pipeline...

Feed back is appreciated

Enjoy it!

Dirk