Subject: RE: [Leica] Camera Stores in Md, Va, DC with strong Leica representation
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:08:45 -0700

On 10/15/02 Tim Atherton  wrote:

>are you sure you really want to be heading to that area...? You might want
>to look for Leica dealers in Chechnya instead.

My thought exactly. My son lives a few miles from this last shooting.
Fortunately he's down in Georgia right now but I admit that I'm worried.

Am I the only guy who puts the public evidence together and thinks this isn't a
nut case but a military operation? I hope I'm wrong...but I think it's a
different kind of bombing intended to make people afraid. The tarot card is just
a bum steer.

Adam