Subject: Re: [Leica] Help needed Ilford multigrade 500
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:04:34 +0200

Are you sure that the Heiland splitgrade system does not come with a
head for the Durst. For the Leitz V35 and many other enlargers it
come with a head. Included in the price of Euro 1000-1500 depending
on the model.

Actually when I looked up the price I saw that you need a 501 head
for the Durst L 1200 and then the Splitgrade price is Euro 1355 incl
16% tax

Chris