Subject: [Leica] Help needed Ilford multigrade 500
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:39:03 +1000

Hi all,

I'm still working on finding a new enlarger. At the moment, I'm about
to look at the Durst L1200. My question is: did the 500 series Ilford
Multigrade head fit directly on the L1200 or did you have to have an
adaptor?

TIA, replies off list for this "slightly" off topic enquiry would be
great. I'm hoping to use the Ilford head with the Heiland splitgrade
system

Cheers

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Help needed Ilford multigrade 500)