Subject: Re: [Leica] Well I have finally Bought a Leica R8
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:07:35 -0600

Hi Steven,

A Great Camera for the price! The R8 is my favorite Leica SLR. It is
much more ergonomic than the R7 and if your hands are large it fits like
a glove and after a time you don't notice the extra weight.

The quality of most of the Leica glass is the icing on the cake.

Enjoy, and welcome to the club!

Regards,

Greg