Subject: Re: [Leica] Well I have finally Bought a Leica R8
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:16:45 -0700

You'll enjoy it. I found that if I carried the camera by itself, it
seemed heavy. But, if I carried it with a camera bag on my shoulder, I
didn't notice the weight. If anything it gave me a sense of confidence
with it's solidity and durability.
My next purchase in the Leica world will not be an M7, but it most
definitely will be an R9. Since I use short lenses, the reduction in
weight will be noticeable. I plan to test my assumption at Paul's Photo
this Friday. Heck, I might even sell my R6 to get into the R9.
Slobodan Dimitrov