Subject: [Leica] Some New Images
From: "Michael E. Berube" <photog@pivot.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:02:05 -0400

Wedding season finally winding down.
Only 3 left then I can get some sleep until PHSNE later in the month. (I'm going down to trade in my old elmar 50/3.5 and to hopefully find a nice Summarit 50/1.5 for my beater IIIc.)
Saw this all on the way to the lab yesterday morning and stopped to put the digital to use. No PC manipulation other than adding 10 pixel black borders and shrinking them down to web size. I'm coming to love that 7-21mm/2.0-2.5 lens.
I love fall light in New England like this...

http://www.goodphotos.com/images/sebago/

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube
http://www.GoodPhotos.com