Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Like Scala, but not the cost?
From: "Michael E. Berube" <photog@pivot.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:11:39 -0400

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:18:51 -0700 (PDT), "Christopher Williams" quoth unto the boundless Leica Users digest...
>I would guess Kodak is developing the film with their own Slide TMAX
>kit?
>The developer does produce grainy B&W slides.

I don't know. This is the only place that I know in the US who will process Scala. Is there another source? (I believe that my "local" Boston Kodak lab sends the film to a Kodak lab Florida to be processed.)

The Scala that I've had done by the same lab is not grainy, but the Delta is. (Not really bad, but slightly noticeable with a fine Mamiya 4X loupe.)

Carpe Luminem,
MeB
http://www.GoodPhotos.com