Subject: [Leica] PAW week 42 and a couple of fill ins
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:28:34 -0400

I finished up a roll of B&W which has been kicking around since mid summer ( yeah I know, I don't want to hear about it ) ,  I was able to fill in a couple of
missing weeks and add week 42;

Week 30, my son playing vidio games;

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/game.jpg.html

Week 32, My friend's daughter Mugging for the camera,

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/mug.jpg.html

Week 42, The leaves have started to fall, this was the first to land on my deck,

http:/www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/fallen.jpg.html

As always comments and questions are welcome

{BTW I switched this roll, mid roll from my M6 to the M7. I hadn't shot any B&W with the M7 so i figured it would be faster that way}